Aims ‘to grow closer to God as we grow closer together’ by usually meeting together on the first Saturday of the month at the Church Centre, 8.30 – 10 am for breakfast, bible study, prayer and sharing what God is doing in our lives in a relaxed setting. Occasional social events are organised at different points in the year.
Meeting dates & themes scheduled are:-
- 1st September – we resume our regular monthly meetings, first Saturday of each month, as above.
- 6th October – ‘Designed for Living – Life as God intended’.
- 3rd November – ‘Advent – Light’.
- 1st December – ‘Emmanuel – God with us’.
- 5th January – ‘New Year’
- 2nd February
- 2nd March
- 6th April
- 4th May – ‘Peter’s encounter with Jesus’
Do join us – new faces are always very welcome!